Instructional Designer – Cherry Hill, NJ
Our client, a world-renowned leader in the CPG space is seeking a professional Instructional Designer to work with a learning content provider and manage the development process for the organization’s leadership curriculum.
Do you thrive in a team-driven environment, amongst highly motivated, intelligent, co-workers? Do you possess sound judgment and have demonstrated excellence in Instructional Design? Do you have a passion for using data + analytics to quantify the business impact of ongoing marketing initiatives? If so, please review the responsibilities and requirements below.
Instructional Designer Responsibilities:
· Lead internal Instructional Design and Project Management for learning development.
· Head up all project phases, including Analysis, Design, Development & Implementation.
· Partner with the Manager, Learning & Talent on the operations of implementing the program and collecting feedback.
· Synthesize the feedback and make recommendations for any necessary changes to the content.
· Lead design and development for multiple delivery formats (self-paced, live virtual instructor-led, digital and printable toolkits)
Instructional Designer Requirements:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Communications, Marketing, Business or a related discipline.
· Master’s degree highly desirable, but not required.
· 5 – 7 years experience in Instructional Design within a corporate or agency environment.
· 5 – 7 years in a relevant Project Management function
· Experience in both self-paced and live virtual instructor-led design, digital and print kits.
· Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Demonstrated facilitation experience is highly desirable.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org