Human Resource Compensation Analyst
To support the development and execution of the global compensation strategy in alignment with the Company’s overarching total rewards philosophy and Employee Value Proposition.
Job Description Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Project manages Total Rewards initiatives that span across base pay, sales and incentives, executive compensation and overall total rewards philosophy for the enterprise. Includes daily collaboration with compensation, benefits, and broader HR colleagues both in the US and internationally.
2. Conducts compensation benchmarking and manages surveys to support competitive analysis of compensation programs within the industry to ensure that company’s compensation is in line with the overall total rewards philosophy. Performs trend analysis and industry best practices research to support enterprise decision making. Generates in-depth benchmarking reports and analysis to provide compensation recommendations to HR leadership and senior management.
3. Manages compensation work related to end-to-end hiring and recruitment process including recommendations on compensation offer options.
4. Supports the administration of compensation programs (i.e., deferred compensation) which includes generating communications and personal statements and producing financial statements.
5. Provides direct support to leadership on compensation questions/issues and present to leadership, as needed.
6. Performs research as needed to support the Compensation team in solving complex compensation-related issues.
7. Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Undergraduate degree or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
A minimum of three to five years experience.
Knowledge of compensation programs and broader HR policies and processes.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org