Help Desk – Top Secret Clearance Required
Help Desk Specialist – Top Secret Clearance Required
Mon – Fri Standard Shift
$18-$22 an Hour to Start
Long term contract
We are looking for a Help Desk Specialist to join our team on a new effort supporting our Federal Government Client in Chantilly, VA. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of IT concepts (desktop hardware, desktop software and networking) and basic troubleshooting techniques, as well as, good oral communication skills.
Primary Scope of Work:
• Providing telephonic Information Technology support to all customers
• Receiving calls, troubleshooting, and triaging trouble tickets
• Changing and resetting passwords
• Providing software application assistance and installation
• Perform first call resolution within 10 minutes or escalate to other support entities
• Performing remote control to the desktop to assist the end-user
• Providing customers status of their tickets
• Maintaining the integrity of the source tables in the Ticketing Service Manager database
• Providing support to remote sites if their local IT support is unavailable
This position requires the following competencies:
• Customer Service
• Organizing and Planning
• Problem Solving/Judgment
• Active Top Secret Clearance, with the ability to obtain SCI
• A proven ability to effectively listen and communicate with customers while demonstrating empathy and professionalism in assisting customers resolve their problem or answer their questions.
• Ability to follow directions and accomplish systematic and standardized troubleshooting as prescribed in flow diagrams or call scripts.
• Experience working with and troubleshooting industry-used software applications such as Windows 7, • Microsoft Office, and Microsoft Active Directory is also required.
Preferred Additional Skills and Qualifications:
• CompTIA A+ certification
• CompTIA Network+ certification
This position will support the FBI’s Enterprise Operations Center (EOC) which is tasked with the responsibility of continuously monitoring and maintaining the FBI’s Enterprise computer system. The FBI manages a large number of programs that vary in scope and complexity to include three distinct networks at the Unclassified, Secret and Top-Secret classification levels. Over 1,100 communication circuits connect three domestic data centers, 53 CONUS field divisions, three OCONUS field divisions, approximately 500 smaller domestic/OCONUS remote offices, and 91 offices located in foreign countries. The FBI services approximately 44,000 users. The EOC staff provides enterprise-level Information Technology (IT) operations and maintenance support for all applications, servers, network devices, wireless smartphones, multi-function printers and workspace equipment at all FBI facilities.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com