Growing staffing agency looking for experienced Healthcare/Clinical recruiters to join a newly established division.
The Recruiting Specialist will recruit, screen and make hiring recommendations in consultation with hiring managers. The Recruiting Specialist is responsible for high-volume recruitment roles, as assigned and related to clinical roles such as Nursing or Advanced Practice, and roles such as Pharmacists or Occupational Therapists. The Recruiting Specialist will work under moderate supervision and will be required to make decisions and use independent judgment.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions. Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Produces postings to attract the best potential candidates; uses strategies likely to increase the visibility of positions on the web and in social media.
- Advises managers and leaders in the selection of internal and external candidates in accordance with all internal practices and applicable standards and regulations.
- Supports the workforce planning process.
- Assists in planning and execution of special recruiting events.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Creating Position Postings
- Works with Hiring Managers and other HR team members to create substantive position postings for our Portal which market our open roles appropriately and attract the desired candidates.
- Content of posting demonstrates understanding of the position requirements.
- Postings are developed and posted in a timely manner from the date of requisition approval.
- Posts positions as appropriate on other sites (Monster, LinkedIn, specialty sites, etc.)
- Uses resources in an appropriate manner.
- Consults with hiring managers and makes recommendations for posting and recruiting strategy.
- Recruiting strategy aligns with market and industry climate.
- Works to build pipelining strategies and pools for key positions.
- Recruits for open positions as assigned and/or plans for future openings.
- Utilizes our recruiting technologies to our best advantage.
- Provides advice and counsel to managers in the use of recruiting technology.
- Produces reports necessary to communicate with HR team and hiring managers.
- Understands our ATS (STATT), further leveraging technology to create efficiency in our recruitment process.
Recruiting Methodology and Transactions
- Partner with Business Leaders, Hiring Managers, and HR team to ensure the delivery of talent identification across the health system. Develops service level agreements with hiring managers.
- Conducts interviews/phone screens in a thorough and professional manner to assure qualified candidates are referred to hiring manager.
- Conduct candidate screening and facilitate the interview and debriefing process and assessments. Informs applicants of job duties and responsibilities, compensation and benefits, work schedules and working conditions, company policies, promotional opportunities, bonus programs and other related information.
- Works with Compensation, other HR staff and hiring managers to determine appropriate salary offers.
- Support the preparation of candidate offer package and closing strategies in tandem with the hiring manager, and HR Manager. Makes offers of employment, transfer and promotion in accordance with policy, practice, and prevailing regulations. Offers of employment are extended in a timely and effective manner.
- Serves in a consultative and advisory role with managers to guide them in the selection process.
- Information is forwarded to on-boarding services completely and appropriately.
- Fully documents recruitment activities to assure work flow communication and uniformity of process.
- Attaches selection tools to candidates as required.
- Makes recommendations regarding process improvements.
- Completes activity reports as required/requested.
Escalation of issues:
- Has the ability to solve most issues and resolve conflict.
- Appropriately escalates issues requiring attention to his/her supervisor.
Customer Service Mindset:
- Provides timely and proactive feedback to managers and both internal and external candidates.
- Is the primary contact for candidates.
- Is a resource to hiring managers, peers, applicants and staff.
- Learn each customer’s needs and do the best possible job of satisfying those needs; delivers customer service seamlessly across system boundaries.
- Ensures applicant and customer confidentiality.
- Meets customer service standards. Anticipates customer/client needs.
- Perform service recovery if needed.
- Provide feedback to clients when needed.
- Maintains regularly scheduled meetings with hiring managers.
- Proactive in resolving recruitment issues.
Required Education and Experience for the Recruiting Specialist role:
Bachelor’s degree required.
1-2 years full life-cycle recruiting experience or Human Resources operations experience required.
Proven expertise with common tools, processes and applications used in full life-cycle recruiting (i.e. ATS systems, social networking, etc.) preferred.
Required Education and Experience for the Recruiter role:
Minimum Requirements: A Bachelor’s Degree is required as well as at least 3 years experience with Full life cycle recruiting and proven expertise with common tools, processes and applications (i.e. ATS systems, social networking, etc.)
Additional Skills preferred:
- Interpersonal and liaison skills essential for working with management and executives
- A high level technical fluency
- Must be able to work with a high volume of open positions and provide on-going feedback and counsel to hiring managers
- Has a thorough understanding of legal implications of recruitment and selection processes.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com