This is a contract through July – with strong possibility of extension.
To provide high quality, innovative and effective web, print and interactive design solutions that meet organizational needs and the needs of internal and external clients. Uses advanced expertise to ensure materials strengthen and support our brand strategy and contribute to a positive user experience.
- Produces deliverables with speed and accuracy to meet time, budget, and organization needs with a specific focus on graphic, web and print design. Deliverables may include, but are not limited to, developing creative content for display ads, landing pages, interactive media, corporate communication with processes and brand guidelines.
- Collaborates with internal Designer to produce targeted and integrated materials/collateral which comply with brand standards. Works with a team when brainstorming, planning, prioritizing, and completing assigned projects. Provides art direction when necessary.
- Helps to troubleshoot technical issues in text conversion, layout, and printing. Pursues and shares best practices in design and user-experience with.
- Develops effective working relationships with staff, peers, management, team members, and business partners. Effectively communicates strategies and plans to all impacted parties and ensures that process/procedural changes are documented. Stays abreast of business and competitive environment.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree (BA, BFA) in Graphic Design or equivalent combination of training and work experience.
- Minimum of three years of experience.
- Demonstrates expertise in Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash and Dreamweaver.
- Working knowledge of graphic design practices and concepts. UI/UX experience preferred.
- Possesses strong organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to take and provide art direction based on organization needs.
- Ability to meet deadlines and perform and direct multiple tasks.
- Full knowledge of offset print production.
- Understanding and application of web design. Experience with content management systems preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of the philanthropic industry.
- Willingness to work in a team environment. Possesses strong interpersonal skills and maintains a professional demeanor
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com