Graphic Design Multimedia Specialist
About the role:
As a Graphic Design Multimedia Specialist in HR Communications, you’ll be responsible for designing innovative, engaging, and informative multimedia deliverables to support our crew across various HR needs. In this assignment, a primary focus will be on graphic and website design work for our annual Open Enrollment campaign. Additional responsibilities may include design work for other relevant HR campaigns and collateral.
You have 3-5 years of graphic/multimedia design experience in a design studio, advertising agency, or corporate communications environment.
• You’re well versed in the Adobe Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects).
• You have experience in or have the ability to quickly learn Microsoft SharePoint Online.
• You’ve supported web design with a focus on user experience.
• You’re a true production artist with experience in both digital and print content, design, production and process, who truly loves the production side of design.
• You’re adept at implementing (and improving) templated design systems and style guides to create multiple deliverables for websites, emails, newsletters, direct mail, and more.
• You know your way around brand systems, standards, and guidelines and understand how to apply them to multiple media types.
• You’re great at collaborating and enjoy being part of a team mixed with a strong ability to be self-motivated and directed.
• You’ve got a good attitude, are open to direction, creative, and truly love what you do.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org