Front-End Web Developer
Title: Front End Developer
Salary Midpoint: $140,000
You will support the effective execution of our client’s global digital marketing initiatives, organization systems and marketing technology tools like Sitecore will continue to be used for content management and personalization.
To achieve this you will support our client’s ongoing needs in all of these areas and will be instrumental to their success and evolution as a digital organization by developing and deploying HTML content, rich media, HTML email, and site updates.
What you’ll bring to the role
- At least 5 years’ experience in web and interactive design, development, content management, and site maintenance in a professional environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in web development and/or design; equivalent work experience considered.
- Knowledge of Sitecore is highly preferred
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience with cross-browser and cross-platform issues (IE, Firefox, Safari, etc.) and ability to remain current with all platforms
- Demonstrated extensive experience with Adobe Creative Suite with emphasis on Photoshop, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver.
- Extensive experience with web content management. Proven track record of successful updates to multiple site areas.
- Working knowledge of best practices for web authoring, development and publishing tools. Proven experience and success in cited areas Experience with video capture, editing, compression, and digital distribution desired.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Want a primarily React developer
- Bootstrap experience
- Typescript is nice to have
- Sitecore experience would be phenomenal
- Version of React, JSS
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org