Front Desk / Scheduler
Our client is a well known retirement planning company based in Montgomery County. The duties and responsibilities in this job description may, at management’s discretion, be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. They include, but are not limited to:
• Providing outstanding customer service in-person and over the phone to the following client types:
- In Person – Greeting our Clients when they arrive at our Front Desk for their scheduled appointment. This consists of greeting the Client then following the sign-in processing, notifying the appropriate parties that their appointment has arrived, escorting the Client to the meeting room, ensure they are comfortable, offering coffee, water, etc.
- Retention – This consists of prospective clients who have shown interest in getting educated and in the past came through part of our 3-appointment process, but never became a client – reaching out, making calls for a possible scheduled appointment.
- Client Business – This consists of existing clients – receiving incoming calls and contacting those Clients who would like to take advantage of our complimentary Annual Review service.
• Scheduling potential and existing Clients for future appointments, monitoring the company’s master Outlook calendar.,
- Confirming that calendar entries are published correctly and completely, following our outlined check and balance process.
- Resolving conflicts and identifying potential ones.
• Representing the Company as the first person our Client meets when coming to our Corporate Headquarters for their appointment. Will be a back-up to the rest of the Scheduling Team for off-site Educational Events, which includes guest registration before the presentation and booking appointments after the presentation.
• Maintaining coverage for the phone system to allow all incoming calls to be answered, without interruption during normal business hours (8:00AM – 5:00 PM), transferring calls to the appropriate business unit, including taking clear concise notes for any follow-up calls, and delivering the message to the appropriate party. Overflow calls shared by the rest of the Scheduling Team.
• Keeping the reception area and all client offices clean, organized, and presentable.
- Keeping our Video Wall up to date with daily greetings to our Clients
- Confirming all scheduled appointments two-days out from appointment date/time.
- Confirming that all necessary documents within client offices are fully stocked and displayed neatly.
• Assisting all Educators, including Founder Phil Cannella and CEO Joann Cannella, during their client appointments, if necessary. This could consist of making copies, checking availability for future appointment date/time, etc.
• Upholding Company standards for confidentiality and security as it relates to client information.
- Ensuring each day that client files and related documents are locked and stored away before closing; and keys are only accessible to employees with clearance to use them.
• Monitor and disseminate e-mails sent to the Scheduling Department and management.
- Confirming that client and vendor correspondence is sent out timely and accurately. Assisting Scheduling Team with sending timely confirmation emails.
• Managing all incoming and outgoing mail and faxes, including time-sensitive FedEx shipments to and from Crash Proof Retirement Headquarters.
• Ordering of necessary Office Supplies on a scheduled timeframe.
• Updating and following-up on items listed in “Master Call Backs” tracking spreadsheets for Headquarters.
• Following-up on all “ACTION” e-mails to confirm they have been completed and resolved, with assistance from the rest of the Scheduling Team, and logging for follow-up, if necessary.
This position will have direct Client contact. Professionalism and polished appearance will be mandated at all times. Must have the ability to multi-task, in a fast-paced environment, able to work with all levels of management, take direction well and learn quickly. The ideal candidate
would have both Front Desk and Scheduling experience. Front Desk experience mandatory, scheduling experience preferred.
This will be a full-time position. Hours will be 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM each day; rotating Saturday (5 hrs. workday) every third Saturday. Off-site event in the evening, once per month or less, when requested.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org