We are seeking a highly motivated Facilities Manager to support our current and new buildings in Harleysville, PA. In this role you will be responsible for providing HVAC/Utilities/Architectural technician and engineering support. Additionally, you will assist in the operation and maintenance of the company’s production facility.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Mechanical acuity including HVAC, Purified Water system, facilities, utilities, P&ID’s, schematics and equipment specifications is a must.
• Electrical acuity including understanding electrical single line diagrams, wiring diagrams, controls schematics and equipment specifications is a must.
• Solving problems with GMP Pharmaceutical Production facility equipment/systems such as HVAC, boilers and steam/condensate, air handling units, chillers, cooling towers, compressed air/gasses, clean steam, freezers/cold rooms, fire protection, fire alarm, close loop pumping systems, electrical systems/motor controls, laboratory equipment/laboratory gasses, , architectural/roofing systems,
• Understanding of safety requirements working in a GMP Pharmaceutical Production facility.
• Strong leadership, technical writing, and communication skills.
• Work schedule flexibility as required to support 24/7 operations, requiring occasional after-hours coverage.
• Ability to analyze problems, develop and propose engineering solutions in a scientific manner using analytical techniques and analyses (e.g., Root Cause Analysis (RCA), Predictive Maintenance, etc.)
• Ensure efficient performance and reliability for facilities and utility systems.
• Handle Deviations/CAPAs within the plant engineering team to ensure appropriate actions are identified in the records to address the root causes as well as timely closure of the records
• Establish and maintain strategic partnerships with equipment vendors • Accountable to the Manager and the team for facilities performance.
• Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of experience in operations or maintenance experience in a pharmaceutical company
• Understanding of systems needed to run a GMP facility such as: HVAC, electrical, process systems, plumbing/piping, general maintenance, pest management, both interior and exterior.
• Experience with Commissioning up of facilities & utility systems.
• Experience with regulated environments (i.e. cGMP, OSHA, EPA) including understanding of cGMPs
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated interpersonal and facilitation skills and ability to work in a collaborative team-based environment.
Knowledge and Skills
• Willingness to put internal customer needs first.
• High energy level and a positive outlook coupled with the requisite “can do” attitude and a willingness to do what it takes to achieve personal and organizational goals and overcome obstacles.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org