Creates intriguing content for leaders and experts through virtual live events, on-demand video content, and in-person trade shows and conferences.
The communications writer supporting this team knows how to package and promote great content. They work on a wide variety of projects, including client-focused email journeys that build anticipation, scripts that tell compelling stories, webpages that offer engaging experiences, and promotional materials that deliver information clients can put into action.
Ideal candidates will demonstrate:
1. Inspiration. You’ll bring a client-first mindset as you articulate how we might deliver a memorable, engaging experience with each event. With grace under deadline pressure, you demonstrate flexibility when adapting to changes and the ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
2. Acumen. Promotional copywriting is second nature to you. You’re not driving strategy, but you have ideas and are comfortable championing them. A background in financial services or other highly regulated industry developed during a tenure at an advertising agency or in a corporate setting will stand you in good stead.
3. Accountability. You possess a combination of curiosity and persistence to follow up on questions and issues to elicit clear and decisive answers.
4. Collaboration. You work closely with team members to create events that are memorable and valuable for the audience.
5. Consistency. You bring a reliable, steady approach to the execution of your projects and cultivate relationships with other teams to ensure we stay on message and on schedule.
1. Brainstorms and develops creative concepts with clients and colleagues incorporating a deep understanding of the business and industry. Gathers comments and feedback from editors, editorial and content managers, subject matter experts, and other relevant parties. Provides insightful feedback to content submitters.
2. Maintains up-to-date knowledge of assigned industry and of clients products, processes, and/or services. Researches new topics as necessary.
3. Demonstrates initiative and creativity in identifying and meeting client needs.
4. Serves as mentor to less experienced writers by providing specific feedback on their copy, story ideas, new media formatting, and interviewing skills.
5. Contributes and oversees content creation from the planning or draft stage to completion. Assists with evaluating and fine-tuning project scope, content strategy, requirements, and deadlines.
6. Responds to edits and changes from subject matter experts with flexibility, while maintaining quality and accuracy. Teaches and sets Vanguard writing style and standards.
7. Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
· Minimum five years related work experience. Background in writing for live events, especially virtual events, preferred.
· Provide at least three writing samples with application.
· Excellent project and time management skills.
· Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com