Estate Care Collections
Seeking experienced call-center account managers to join our collections team in the role of Estate Care Specialist. The incumbent will proactively and professionally engage executors, administrators, next-of-kin and customer representatives to provide final accounting on credit balances in a compassionate and thoughtful manner. Key characteristics of a successful Estate Care Specialist include excellent communication skills, ability to be compassionate and empathize, and business appropriate technical skills.
- Speak with estate representatives, such as Executors, Administrators, and next-of-kin in a compassionate, professional, and fair manner to evaluate estate circumstances and advise of intent.
- Provide guidance, assistance, and support to customer representatives throughout all stages of the estate/succession process.
- Maintain and manage queue of files in-line collection best-practices, company procedures, and client service standards.
- Respond-to and address inquiries from attorneys, executors, administrators and/or estate representatives.
- Provide requested correspondence and/or account documentation to estate representatives and follow-up to ensure receipt.
- Meet defined department goals and activity metrics; achieve minimum requirements on all key performance indicators, including quality assurance and compliance reviews.
- High-school diploma, or equivalent required; college degree preferred.
- Two or more (2+) years debt collections, customer service, account management, call-centers or similar phone-based employment.
- Strong communication, active-listening, interpersonal, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and to adapt to a fast-changing environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel and Word; three (3+) or more years’ experience with web-based customer/client management applications.
- Experience in a high-paced telecommunications environment is preferred but not required.
- Creative, self-disciplined, and capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently and with a sense of urgency.
- Multi-lingual fluency (English + Spanish/French/German) preferred.
*Key attributes; Commitment; Compliance; Compassion; Innovation; Professionalism; Charisma; Humility; Self-Starter; Negotiation; Creativity; Focused; Motivated; Fair; Empathy; Active Listening; Self-Awareness; Maturity; Initiative; Career-minded; Colleague; Emotional Intelligence; Wills & Estates; Client/Customer Service; Account Management; Treating Customers Fairly
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com