Email Marketing Automation Specialist
Contract to hire role
What you’ll do
You’ll build communications campaigns and conduct related quality assurance on all aspects of the campaigns, delivering projects on time and with high-level of visual and technical accuracy. You’ll also research and assist in the development of new innovations in email design techniques/tactics and processes. Additionally, you’ll develop strategies to improve the design and execution of external communications to support and raise awareness of our brand while continually establishing best practice approaches for designing external communications for various organization needs, staying current on technologies and the competitive landscape to ensure effectiveness of campaigns to achieve business outcomes.
What you’ll bring
· Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing communications, technology or related field preferred or related area.
· Minimum of 1-3 years of email marketing experience as well as marketing automation experience, preferably with Sitecore, Adobe Experience Manager, and/or IBM Watson Campaign Automation.
· Knowledge of SQL and an enterprise-level ESP platform a plus.
· Experience and positive record of performance in developing and delivering email marketing campaigns.
· Strong analytical skills
· Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
· High detail orientation and process focused
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org