Marketing Automation Coordinator
Marketing Automation Coordinator – REMOTE – Philadelphia, PA
We are actively seeking a highly analytical, and detail-oriented Marketing Automation Coordinator in the Philadelphia METRO area for a world-renowned healthcare organization. In this role, you will assume responsibility for managing a variety of email and lead nurturing campaigns. The ideal candidate will ensure that email projects follow consistently evolving email marketing best practices and will offer input into the communications process flow and behavioral logic.
The Marketing Automation Coordinator works under the direction of the Digital Campaign Manager, and in conjunction with Content Coordinators to support a variety of automated and highly segmented communications including thank you, reminder, newsletter, and campaign follow-up emails, etc. Additionally, this individual will assist with the production of personalized landing pages as well as other online projects on an as needed basis.
Do you thrive working both collaboratively and autonomously with web production and design teams? Do you possess significant email project management experience, along with an aptitude for learning new technology and an ability to handle a high volume of work?
If so, please review the job responsibilities and requirements below and apply if interested and qualified. Candidates must be local to the Philadelphia METRO area.
Marketing Automation Coordinator Responsibilities:
· Defining and documenting all required project tasks and keeping client service leads up to date on status and potential issues.
· Manage email process including set up, test blasts, approval, quality control.
· Delivering weekly reports on the status of each campaign schedule, milestone achieved, and identified risk, as well as resolving issues that could potentially cause delays.
· Ensuring projects are implemented according to requirements as well as coordinating workload with team members, and sometimes outside agency partners.
· Expertise with various marketing automation platforms, especially Salesforce Marketing Cloud
· Handling quality control for emails and sometimes personalized landing pages, including proofreading and ensuring responsive design across various devices, browsers, and operating systems.
· Execution of detailed quality control check points to ensure email programs are operating as required.
· Making recommendations to optimize email performance.
Marketing Automation Coordinator Requirements:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, Communications, or a related discipline.
· 3-5 years’ experience in digital / interactive marketing communications, ideally within an agency or healthcare environment.
· Exceptional skills in email marketing, web analytics, front-end web development or web design.
· Well versed in cloud-based applications and email campaign deployment software such as Eloqua, Adobe, or Marketing Cloud.
· Exceptional project management skills coupled with an analytical and data-driven mindset.
· Solid understanding of nurturing and funnel optimization techniques.
· Demonstrated knowledge of marketing automation capabilities such as lead scoring, trigger-based messaging, and progressive profiling, etc.
· Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, high stress environment and ensures follow-through on every matter with the ability to move projects forward.
· Excellent attention to detail and strong proofreading skills.
· Comfortable with troubleshooting technical issues and willing to learn various online platforms and technology.
· Ability to anticipate potential project roadblocks and enlists teammates to help resolve.
· Comfortable with data and reporting.
· Ability to customize, design, and develop new email templates that are responsive.
· Ability to create images and graphics within established brand guidelines.
· Keen understanding and knowledge of best practices with respect to online user experience.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com