We’re looking for a dynamic, hungry and passionate Email Designer/Developer to join our in-house BrandID (Brand, Insights & Design) team as a contractor with the potential for hire. We are a creative, innovative, energetic and highly collaborative team, driven by our shared desire to help our internal marketing partners succeed through industry-leading customer engagement solutions, insights, content and design. This is an amazing opportunity to collaborate with some of the top Fintech Marketing, Branding and Insights experts in the industry.
The Email Designer/Developer will report directly to the Sr. Director of Creative and Communications and will work side-by-side with our Email marketing team, our technology department, and our key stakeholders within our organization. You will be responsible for increasing our email marketing success by designing, coding, building, and testing email communications across all of our product lines.
· Utilize HTML/CSS and email marketing best practices to create and code interactive experiences for email.
· Develop/modify email templates and existing campaigns.
· Contribute to the continued modernization and evolution of the brand.
· Apply the best practices in email development, email compliance regulations, and accessibility.
· Set up, test, and launch complex email campaigns with dynamic content.
· Execute email campaigns with a heavy emphasis on customer segmentation, testing protocol, and technical execution.
· Ensure identical rendering across all browsers and devices.
· Troubleshoot HTML, CSS, and other performance issues.
· Proactively work with teammates to improve processes and work methods for greater efficiency.
· Perform coding and database maintenance tasks as required.
· Stay up to date with best practices and emerging trends in email marketing, creative and techniques
· Collaborate with email marketing team leads, copywriters, technology team, customer insights team, and designers in order to ensure high-level execution and results
· Build empathy and be an advocate for our customers through participation in human-centered research and design
· Relevant email development work experience.
· Advanced knowledge and understanding of HTML/CSS.
· Proficient in responsive email design and front-end development.
· Working knowledge of SQL and AMPscript is a huge plus.
· Preferably with Liquid, jQuery, PHP, and Google Analytics experience, but not required.
· Knowledgeable of email compliance regulations.
· Familiarity with email marketing and marketing automation technology.
· Bachelor’s degree in a Design, Computer Science or relevant field
· Minimum 3 years of experience with front-end development using content management platforms such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud
· Minimum 3 years of experience working closely with developers, product managers, data analysts and stakeholders
· Strong online portfolio available (please provide link)
· Effective communicator, presenter, and negotiator
· Self-directed, organized, efficient and able to manage multiple, complex projects in a timely manner
· Amazing time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport with individuals across disciplines
· Ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and be a problem-solver
· Creative and innovative thinker and planner
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org