This role is responsible for copyediting all print and web materials to ensure that they meet today’s established standards and style.
- Create and edit content documentation to highlight key content, uphold company style and observe the finer points of grammar.
- Copyedit all print and web materials and review final proofs to ensure they meet the company’s established standards and style.
- Coordinate and help to prioritize the completion of all copy in a way that ensures deadlines are met, standards are upheld.
- Communicate with analysts and other stakeholders to ensure efficient flow of copy through the production process.
- Monitor the workflow to ensure that live web copy is being copyedited promptly and that publication schedules are being followed.
- Keep all documents up to date working liaise with all stakeholders
- Communicate with the senior manager of publications regarding daily priorities and any unresolved issues to ensure the timeliness and quality of the publications or other written materials.
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor’s degree) in English, communications, journalism or related field.
- 2-3 years of related experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to take initiative as well as work independently and efficiently.
- Financial Content Editing experience is a plus!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org