3+ month contract opportunity.
Title: eCommerce Business Owner
Hours per Week: 37.5
Start Date: ideally early March
Senior level professional with extensive knowledge and experience with e-Commerce principles, practices, concepts, and theories. Leads the development of strategic, operational, and financial plans for e-Commerce. Responsible for establishing and meeting metrics and results. Achieves results by directing, overseeing, leading, and maintaining e-Commerce activities, projects, and resources to ensure they are in line with the overall organization strategy.
• Collaborate with cross-functional partners to manage all aspects of the eCommerce business including, business planning, content strategy and development, promotional campaigns and other online marketing, website design, customer service, web analytics and web technologies
• Serve as a liaison and primary point of contact within the eCommerce organization for cross functional partners acting as a project manager to evaluate, prioritize, develop, manage, implement and test eCommerce initiatives
• Participate in the development and execution of strategic and tactical business plans with other members of the cross functional team supporting the eCommerce strategy
• Partner with the eCommerce Platform Owner to manage the user experience of the website including site navigation, content development, checkout funnel and promotional campaigns
• Manage all aspects of web analytics related to eCommerce and communicate relevant information to team members, executive leadership and cross-functional partners
• Partner with key cross-functional teams to ensure all relevant organizational goals and implications are factored into eCommerce projects
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor’s degree with a preference in business administration
• Proven leadership of large eCommerce projects
• Experience with B2C or B2B eCommerce
• Extensive knowledge of e-commerce technology and sophisticated analytics
• Experience leading teams in an agile, dynamic, and customer-centric project environment
• Outstanding communication, collaboration, presentation, and negotiation skills to lead an environment driven by customer service and team work
• Capable of building strong professional relationships with the ability to influence all levels across the organization
What are the top skills?
· MUST have demonstrated experience with Magento (both implementation – as a business owner – and operations).
· Must feel comfortable defining requirements and providing direction to technical teams.
· Agile experience required.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org