Director of Digital Marketing Analytics
Salary up to 150k with a 25K bonus
Full-Time, Direct Hire
This is an analytics position which requires strong acumen in data analytics related to digital / web . Google analytics required, Tealium a nice to have. Some python or SQL chops also required.
The Director of Digital Marketing Analytics will be responsible for building and maintaining the digital marketing analytics competency. Reporting to the Senior Director of Digital Strategy, he/she will establish relationships and credibility across the organization, to support strong partnerships and develop a shared, in-depth understanding of Marcom’s digital performance while tying back to business results
Duties & Responsibilities
o Develop measurement plans for Marcom itself and key digital marketing initiatives.
o Establish a digital analytics center of excellence by executing measurement plans through provided tools; Heap, Google Analytics and Teallium.
o Work with data/BI team to maintain the data governance on an on-going basis.
o Responsible for identifying and monitoring trends in key metrics for the Marcom web properties, as well as the impact of feature releases and enhancements, to understand and communicate opportunities and issues for business growth and customer retention.
o Work closely with product management and UX to prioritize new initiatives, build the optimization / testing strategy around meaningful hypotheses and goals, and further support with data and insights from results
o Work on exploratory studies to unearth new narratives emerging from our web data set that help to piece together a big picture view of customer experience for all teams to better understand and support
o Help conversion team structure, design and read statistically sound web-based A/B test via (GA, Heap, Optimizely, and internal Databases)
o Assist in segmenting apply funnel population and develop meaningful segments for user experience testing
o Help analyze web events via GA and Heap to determine high friction points in the user experience journey
o Help create repository of meaningful web events data to feed segmentation and model development across marketing and credit teams
o Assist conversion team in optimizing web funnel strategies related to (Lead Creation, Apply Funnel, Offers, and Verifications)
Marketing Analytics Manager/Director joining Organization can expect to enjoy a culture embracing the concepts of Knowledge Sharing, Personal and Career Advancement, Empowerment, Innovation, and Collective Ownership.
· 5+ years of experience working with digital (SEO, SEM, PPC, ect) and web data analytics, preferably within FinTech environment
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Intelligent, Marketing Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics, or other quantitative major required; Master’s degree is a plus
· Strong expertise and working knowledge of Google Analytics, Heap and Tealium
· Strong SQL skill
· Strong data analytical and critical thinking skills
· Intermediate to advance experience with one or more large data mining and analytical tools: SAS, R and Python
· Experience with BI and reporting tool such as Google Analytics, Heap, Tableau and Power BI is preferred
· Experience with Optimization tool is preferred
· Ability to work effectively independently and as a team member
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org