Digital Project Manager
As a digital project manager, you’re a results-driven team leader that can guide a cross-functional team through the product development lifecycle, overseeing strategy, design, creative and legal approvals, build, QA and deployment aspects for our Retail public website.
You will be at the center of a fast-paced environment and be relied on to prioritize daily, weekly and project deliverables, facilitate decisions among stakeholders, and maintain process and best practices in order to meet deadlines and drive outcomes.
- Provide end-to-end project management for website redesign and re-platforming initiatives
- Develop a detailed project plan and then monitor progress
- Collaborate with Channel manager and internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks and due dates
- Highlight risks, track dependencies and elevate as necessary
- Audit and validate project designs files and document implementation requirements
- Forecast and manage project resources and timelines to ensure projects are completed on time and meet our standards of quality.
- Hold all task assignees accountable for meeting their task requirements successfully and on time
- Identify and mitigate potential risks to the project timeline
- Take ownership of quality assurance on projects by validating all project deliverables
- Support the project team to maintain high levels of motivation and efficiency, by listening and responding to questions, and clearing blockers for them
- Share project status updates to key stakeholders
Skills and requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in management, business, or related field – professional certification a plus
- 5+ years of web project management experience, including large scale redesign efforts
- Fluency with project management tools like CTS, Airtable, JIRA, Excel
- Familiarity with Content Management systems
- Working experience managing creative, compliance and legal approvals
- Experience managing frontend as well as backend website developers, and well as internal and external development teams/vendors.
- The ideal candidate should have a basic understanding of the technical limitations and implications of design choice
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and team management skills
- Agency experience preferred
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org