Digital Media Specialist
Role Profile Summary
This role plans, implements, and manages Marketing & Customer Development SEM and digital media execution, covering a wide variety of duties, such as digital marketing (paid and organic), web analytics, content strategy planning, link building, and keyword research and trends.
Role Profile Description
- Build and implement multiple, profitable and results-driven omni-channel digital media programs/plans, including SEM, email, and social, to deliver on campaign strategy and objectives to enable strategic marketing goals.
- Serve as the daily contact to oversee the execution of approved digital media plans with internal stakeholders and agency partners; and will monitor and optimize digital media performance against key metrics; track, report and manage according to plans while ensuring effective management, integration, delivery of programs.
- Collaborate with our Marketing analytics team and campaign strategic leads to interpret campaign strategy when building out program/plan for digital media and SEM.
- Build and present robust reporting on global and regional activity, sharing insights through analysis of campaign performance aligned to targets and goals.
- Ensure effective execution and analysis of all digital media and marketing channels and technical enablement, including development of overall integrated organic and paid media plans, digital media plans, and related KPIs, as well as opportunities and solutions for process and productivity optimization.
- Drive effective execution and optimization of all SEM activities, including but not limited to, content strategy to achieve desired campaign objectives and the activities of the SEO Specialist. Specifically identifying and leveraging customer segments and personas to better target identified audiences.
Role Profile Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Marketing related field.
- 5-7 years of recent experience in digital marketing (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter).
- Proven experience delivering a variety of digital assets, including rich media online ads, micro sites, and social media applications.
- Robust writing skills, with a strong attention to grammar and social media best practices.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and digital production.
- Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns, and in a variety of digital assets, including rich media online ads, micro sites, and social media applications.
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data.
- Ability to develop KPIs and manage ongoing optimizations
- Additional experience managing SEM PPC (Google Ads), YouTube, Programmatic, and Display.
- Design chops (ability to create graphics for social media as part of campaign launches)
- Experience using Adobe Analytics or Tableau.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com