Digital Marketing Analyst
Digital Marketing Analyst – King of Prussia, PA
We are actively seeking a detail oriented, tech-savvy, analytical guru for a Contract-to-Hire opportunity in the Philadelphia Metro area with one of our renowned, global client partners. The Digital Marketing Analyst will assume responsibility for e-commerce tag management, further developing and delivering robust reporting on digital experiences. Additionally, the Digital Marketing Analyst will contribute to the overall web analytics strategy by implementing and improving web analytics and tagging methodologies using Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics.
Are you an expert at managing analytics measurement, auditing key metrics, documentation, and usage reporting to ensure tags are kept current? Do you thrive on daily collaboration with folks in digital marketing/merchandising, creative, and digital product management teams, to gather requirements and implement solutions to aid in reporting on user behaviors?
Please review the job responsibilities and requirements below and apply if interested and qualified.
Digital Marketing Analyst Responsibilities:
· Perform necessary testing, troubleshooting, validation methods to confirm tool is performing as expected.
· Translate functional requirements into new tags that will deliver actionable results for the business user.
· Document in detail new tags and modifications in accordance to established tagging methodology.
· Communicate with all stakeholders and identify integration concerns.
· Work with development and business teams to ensure that all tagging specs are properly implemented while minimizing performance impact.
· Define tracking parameters, build campaign URLs, and validate the functionality of your campaign tracking.
· Develop the standardized definitions for the data tagging schema and metric definitions.
· Present analysis, actionable insights & recommendations to stakeholders.
· Assist in troubleshooting analytics.
Digital Marketing Analyst Requirements:
· BS Degree in Business, Analytics, Statistics, Computer Science or a related discipline.
· Demonstrated experience in testing, troubleshooting, and validation methods to confirm digital tools are performing as expected.
· Experience understanding and implementing functional requirements.
· Detail oriented, with experience in documenting rules and processes.
· Experience in tool configuration and tag governance.
· Ability to work under pressure on multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
Must have Adobe Launch, strong Adobe Analytics background. B2B Digital Marketing experience is a must.
Video Call, into in-person interview in Conshy.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com