12-18 month contract with extension/conversion possibilities.
Hands-on Design Manager across all mediums, with some exposure to UX.
Ability to work with content teams, UX teams, and manage the team of designers as well as a STRONG understanding of Agile.
Event experience a huge plus.
Our client is looking for a Hands-on Design Manager that has risen through the design world and has experience with all mediums of design. This is an opportunity for someone to lead a major product event for a client of ours in the Radnor area. Ideally, this person will have a background in an agile environment, and be strong at building out project plans.
– Ability to jump in and help out with Design Work.
What We Need:
- At least 5 years of experience as a Design Manager bringing public-facing web and data products to market.
- Experience working on large and cross-functional projects in a complex, policy-driven environment.
- Experience gathering data through user research (establishing KPIs, using Google Analytics, performing usability testing), analyzing data, and applying findings in decision making.
- Expertise in UI/UX and user-centered design.
- Excellent project management, communications, and consensus-building skills.
- Ability to balance multiple goals and deadlines under resource constraints.
- Ability to incorporate and resolve conflicting direction from multiple management, user, and technical stakeholders.
- Knowledge of the technical software development process, including Agile technology.
What We’d Like:
- Experience with data visualization, accessibility, and software QA/testing.
- Experience with Jira.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com