We are looking for an Database Developer to join our team on a new effort supporting our Federal Government Client in Washington, DC.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience in design, implementation, and monitoring of database security software and controls in a regulated multi-dataset environment.
An 8-hour work shift spanning the business operations hours of 6:00am to 6:00pm.
The work week for this position is Monday through Friday.
This primary scope of this role:
- Build tools to address hard network, database and system problems while enabling our Information System Security Officer (ISSO) and Oracle database administration teams to remain agile and maintain systems accreditations.
- Lead the design, implementation, and configuration of database security architecture, software, and controls.
- Design and develop database monitoring and reporting tools.
- Monitor and report on access to sensitive data and respond to data breaches accordingly.
- Develop and maintain configuration management solutions.
- Create procedures to help teams make the most out of the available infrastructure.
- Take on the challenge of engineering security infrastructure and database solutions while providing strong support to the organization.
- An Active Top Secret Clearance, SCI eligible
- BS/BA and 6 years’ experience or equivalent.
- 5+ years of installing, configuring & maintaining Oracle security services (Advanced Security, Audit Vault & DB Firewall, DB Vault, Key Vault, Label Sec, and Data Masking)
- 3+ years of systems administration within large scale server environments
- Proficient in shell scripting
- Proficient in Linux administration and troubleshooting
- Capable of fault, crash dump, packet capture analysis
- Capable writing tools with a language such as Python, Perl, or Ruby
- Experience with Elastic Stack, Splunk, or other security analytics technologies
- Experience with Security Orchestration and Automated Response frameworks
- Good communication skills
- Self-starter and team player able to support multiple teams
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org