Our client is seeking a highly motivated individual to join the team as a SQL Server Database Administrator. The ideal candidate should be detail oriented and hold excellent communication skills. The candidate should have the ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks in a fast moving environment.
- Our core values: Transparency, Accountability, Consistency, Innovation, Teamwork
- Consistent and sustained business growth over 35 years with high client retention
- Employee training and career advancing opportunities
- Our average employee tenure is eight years.
- Assist in daily administration activities including monitoring, support, and maintenance of SQL Server databases
- Import and export data in various formats
- Assist application developers with troubleshooting and SQL performance
- Create and modify database objects
- Assist the help desk staff to troubleshoot SQL and database errors
- Perform other tasks as assigned by manager
- 2 to 3 years RDBMS experience (Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or newer preferred)
- Writing complex SQL queries
- SQL Server Performance Tuning is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in fast moving environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with different deadlines
- Desire to learn and improve your skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com