Data Entry Specialist
Delivery Partner Compliance Specialist – Remote
We are actively seeking a customer experience focused, tech savvy, detail-oriented Delivery Partner Compliance Specialist who provide support through sign up, to delivery, and everything in between. The ideal candidate will serve as a main point of contact for all our 1099 delivery partners and will need to triage and resolve a variety of issues. As an important presence in their department, this position demands the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and problem-solve. Please review the job responsibilities and requirements below and apply if interested and qualified.
Delivery Partner Compliance Specialist Responsibilities:
· Provide best-in-class customer support through email, phone, and chat modalities while maintaining high quality results of key performance indicators.
· Assist with questions related to onboarding, account, pay, background checks, and deliveries.
· Collaborate on templates, logic, and processes for streamlined replies to questions & concerns.
· Provide consistent support experience, and ensure problems are solved quickly and correctly.
· Flag, review, and suggest changes to process, content, and policy when they are driving poor support experience for the partner cohort.
· Learn and master multiple systems (knowledge base, internal tools, CRMs)
· Be a subject matter expert on all aspects of the Delivery Partner experience.
· Provide administrative support and assist with one-off special projects as needed.
Delivery Partner Compliance Specialist Requirements:
· High School Diploma or equivalent required.
· Tech Savvy, with strong skills in Google Suite and proficiency in Slack, Screen Sharing, Proofreading, etc.
· Demonstrated capabilities in customer service and/or customer experience.
· Working experience with Content, Knowledge Bases, or a CRM tool is a plus.
· Self-motivated and eager to learn, coupled with a strong attention to detail.
· Data driven mentality, with the ability to solve problems using analytics to support decisions.
Diversity and Equality:
Infinia Search is an equal opportunity employer, meaning all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. We ensure that all individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com