1. Running processes to create outgoing files for clients and vendors.
2. Running processes to import incoming files from clients.
3. Assist Director in creating daily/weekly/monthly deadline sign off sheets to meet Client deadlines.
4. Downloading all incoming client files from secure websites.
5. Uploading all outgoing files to client via secure websites and email.
6. Complete specific client acknowledgements as needed.
7. Creating/Reconciling Daily Invoicing for all clients assigned.
8. Working with Accounting for any Remittance Discrepancies.
9. Maintaining a professional relationship with all clients and fulfilling all daily requests received.
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. 2-4 years’ experience in Processing/Client Service preferred.
3. Proficiency in Microsoft Suite and other computer programs.
4. Proficiency in file transfer and reading file formats.
5. Knowledge of ALL client interfaces and requirements.
6. Independent problem-solver, works with minimal supervision.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org