At least a six month contract w/potential for hire
Title: Data Analyst
Location: Newtown Square, PA
Seeking someone with a high level of attention to detail, organized, experienced with creating reports for management, and strong communication skills.
Here are some of the specifics as it relates to the critical skills and experience needed in this role.
– Strong analytical skills – ability to collect, organize and analyze large amounts of data as well as KPI
– Strong knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Dynamics; use of pivot tables, vLookups, Macros, etc.
– Strong written communication skills Candidates will be communicating reporting results via email. Candidate will be creating executive summaries detailing report findings. Candidates will be tasked with a monthly report that contains supporting narratives that need to be written.
– Experience analyzing results and KPI
– Ability to disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy; experience reporting results to team members as well as executive management (Information as it relates to membership automatic renewal performance on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. Information as it relates to membership data and global membership reporting).
– Ability to work in a team
– Experience exporting / extracting data from various data sources: CRM, Report Manager (Microsoft Dynamics), Vendor Portals (CareerCast), etc.
– Ability to communicate reporting discrepancies to teams We would like this candidate to be able to submit help desk tickets with detail and communicate the discrepancies to our immediate membership team as well as the report writing team.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com