Role: New Customer Specialist
*Commission bonuses available! About $500 or more/month.
Long term contract (6-12 months)
40 hours per week onsite
New Customer Specialist will be responsible for fielding calls and web inquiries from our various marketing channels. Based on the customer’s needs and request, the New Customer Specialist will transfer them to the appropriate product line. Data capture and navigating the customer through a qualification process are key components of the role.
· Maintain a deep understanding of all existing products and those we may add to our product suite.
· Proficiently and professionally handle calls with a mastered ability to identify potential products.
· Maintain the ability to accurately obtain all required data points from customer as they pertain to the qualification process and the application.
· On a daily basis, check group voicemail and follow-up with return calls.
· Work assigned abandoned calls and web leads.
· Manage queued call interactions efficiently to maximize occupancy rates
· Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information and/or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff
· Performs other related duties as assigned
· 4-year college degree OR relevant work experience required
· Prior customer service experience required, call center experience strongly preferred.
· Effective time management
· Excellent oral skills
· Detail oriented
· Work cooperatively with other members of the team
· Strong listening skills
– 9am-6pm Monday thru Friday, that includes lunch
*They have “swing shifts” to cover national business and changes in timezones. Those are 1pm-10pm and people typically work those 4 times per month.
*Saturdays are 5 hour shifts and are required approximately 1-2 times per month
*Sunday is typically by volunteer and is also 5 hours. If they don’t have a volunteer, they will rotate through folks.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org