Role located in Wilmington Delaware along the 202 corridor, less than 5 miles from the Concord Mall.
Fielding calls dealing with loan servicing. Helping them in making changes.
Helping with Payment plans, pause payments, and will consult customers in keeping the account active.
The people calling in are High credit customers.. Will help with auto payments.
Please note the following work schedule:
- Full Time Positions – 40 hours per week
- Initial schedule: 8am – 5pm EST (during Training period)
- Standard schedule post-training may include a rotation of two (2) nights per week to 9pm, and two (2) Saturdays per month to 12pm (for a total of 40 hours per week)
Loss prevention, compliance adherence and Customer satisfaction are the primary drivers within the loans servicing department (financial services). Collections assist our customers with the resolution of their past due status through contact by phone and e-mail. Significant effort is placed on the importance of ensuring an exceptional experience takes place with every Customer interaction.
A Loan Servicing Account Manager is the company’s primary interface with existing customers. The role includes receiving inbound and outbound calls and solving and/or educating customers on specific account information, concerns and inquiries to make it as easy and as possible to do business with and resolve their delinquency.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Receive inbound and make outbound calls solving and/or educating customers on specific account information, concerns and inquiries.
- Listen actively and establish rapport
- Quickly understand and analyze customer needs
- Use computer software applications to properly service customers’ accounts
- Take ownership of any follow-up work necessary to service customer and ensure that nothing slips through the cracks
- Speak/write knowledgeably about products and services
- Adhere to financial services compliance regulations and security policies
- Consistently meet department performance standards
- Complete additional finance projects and tasks as assigned
- Contribute ideas and recommendations for improvements to the department and company
- Understand and adhere to all policies and procedures.
- 1 years’ experience in customer service with an excellent performance and attendance record.
- Extremely Customer-focused, positive, professional attitude
- 1+ Banking, Financial Industry, and Call-Center experience a strong plus.
- College degree (preferred but not required)
- Team player
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated negotiation Skills
- Excellent oral communications skills (grammar, positive tone, active listening, etiquette, empathy, confidence) and written skills (spelling, logical thought processes and sentence construction, appropriate word choice
- Intelligent, self-motivated, quick learner
- Pays strict attention to detail, understands the importance of accuracy and responsiveness
- PC and internet skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to succeed within a cross-functional team emphasizing Collective Ownership in a fast-paced environment
- Be confident and willing to challenge status quo but also willing to concede and execute other’s ideas when necessary
- Capable of teaching and learning from others to promote continuity of knowledge and personal development
- Ability to work effectively independently and as a team member
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com