Customer Service/Call Center Representative
Customer Experience Agent – Phoenix, AZ
We are actively seeking detail-oriented, people focused Customer Experience Agents for a REMOTE contract assignment with one of our renowned, and growing client partners. As a Customer Experience Agent within the Customer Experience/Customer Service team, you will handle a fielding incoming calls + emails, while aiming to provide a timely a friendly resolution to inquiries and complaints. The ideal candidate will take pride in resolving customer issues, providing solutions, and offering suggestions to management to avoid similar instances in the future. Additional responsibilities include: researching complex inquiries for quality control concerns and solving problems on individual case by case need, along with identifying trends and suggesting resolutions to management, while offering creative ideas to increase work efficiency, and reduce company costs.
Do you take pride in providing solutions by helping people through Customer Service oriented issues? Do you strive to provide exceptional Customer Experience and maintain high levels of customer retention? Do you thrive in a fast-paced work environment?
If so, please review the job responsibilities and requirements below and apply if interested and qualified.
Customer Experience Agent Responsibilities:
· Manage personal productivity and adhere to all quality standards.
· Contribute to a positive work environment and ensure the highest customer satisfaction.
· Research customer inquiries for quality control concerns and provide solutions.
· Identify trending problems and suggest solutions to management.
· Brainstorm creative ideas to increase work efficiency and reduce company costs.
· Addresses any quality concerns with a shift leader, or upper management.
· Immediately follow up on customer issues with a sense of urgency.
Customer Experience Agent Requirements:
· Exceptional communication and customer service skills.
· Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and handle priorities with professionalism.
· Ability to thrive in a high volume, solution focused, deadline-oriented environment.
· Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a contributing team member of the team.
· Active listening skills, coupled with a calm phone voice in terms of tone, clarity, pronunciation, and proper use of grammar.
· Strong problem-solving and a desire to learn and grow with the position.
· Proven ability to provide excellent customer service.
· Previous customer service or call center experience is preferred.
· Ability to work in a rapidly evolving environment.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com