Customer Care Associate
The world’s leading association for those who consider project, program or portfolio management their profession. Through global advocacy, collaboration, education and research, they work to prepare more than three million professionals around the world for the Project Economy: the coming economy in which work, and individuals, are organized around projects.
The successful candidate will provide superior customer service to members, volunteers, and customers for a growing global organization. The position will track, validate, and enter customer data and inquiries accurately and within service standards. This will also involve responding and following up on all inquiries (email and telephone) in a professional, accurate, and timely manner to maintain defined service standards.
The ideal candidate will have prior call center experience paired with a proficiency in MS Office and capability of learning internal systems to manage customer data. Hours for this position can range between 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM, Monday through Saturday (First 2 weeks of training are 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Monday through Friday) . Excellent entry level opportunity for recent bilingual college graduates to gain experience with a growing global organization.
- A customer focused mindset and desire to support the delivery of world class customer service to the client’s stakeholders.
- Three years’ experience of fast and accurate telephone/email/chat response and data entry, in a contact center environment preferred.
- Ability to navigate quickly in Chat Screens-Highly Important
- Digital voice literate
- Strong ability to manipulate in multiple apps
- Extreme technical proficiency with MS Office and database programs.
- High school diploma required. Some college preferred
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com