Credit Strategy Manager
Credit Strategy Manager
Full-Time, Permanent Position
All Credit Risk Managers must advocate for the creation of risk strategies used to drive Business and Investor Value both in the short and long term while respecting Customer Experience and Organizational Control objectives. The Manager of Credit Strategy will work directly within the Credit Organization and contribute leadership and technical expertise to achieve shared objectives. The Manager of Credit Strategy will have responsibility of Pricing and Loan amount strategies across all acquisition channels, strategy improvement and innovation through monitoring of Champion/Challenger data, and funnel conversion improvement while maintaining investor returns.
The incumbent is expected to influence this team and adjacent teams on occasion by identifying opportunities and proposing solutions. Internal and External Stakeholder satisfaction will be a component of measuring performance.
Duties & Responsibilities
· This individual will be responsible for monitoring, refining and developing pricing and loan amount strategies
· Improve web funnel conversion rates across all channels
· Maintain overall risk and return targets for investors
· The individual will also drive offer strategies such as counteroffer, new loan terms, amounts and fees.
· 3-5 years (or more) experience in a similar analytical role
· Experience in financial industry, credit risk, unsecured lending, near-prime and sub-prime is a plus
· Strong experience in SAS, SQL, MS Excel
· Bachelor’s degree in quantitative fields.
· Strong communication and critical thinking skills
· High Energy with ability to work in a fast paced environment
· Comfortable interacting and engaging with colleagues from all levels of management across all business units and third-party firms.
· Demonstrated technical leadership skills including self-direction, coaching and mentoring.
· High self-efficacy, highly motivated, well organized, and able to communicate status effectively.
· Ability to succeed within a cross-functional team emphasizing Collective Ownership in a fast-paced environment
· Be confident and willing to challenge status quo but also willing to concede and execute other’s ideas when necessary
· Capable of teaching and learning from others to promote continuity of knowledge and personal development
· Ability to work effectively independently and as a team member
· Credit Strategy Managers joining our Credit Organization can expect to enjoy a startup culture embracing the concepts of Knowledge Sharing, Personal and Career Advancement, Empowerment, Innovation, and Collective Ownership
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org