Creative Resource Manager
Creative Resource Manager – REMOTE
We are actively seeking a detail-oriented, highly organized Creative Resource Manager who offers demonstrated experience managing workflow in an agency setting. In this Full-Time role, you will build close working relationships with cross-functional teams in Creative, Design, Copy, and Project Management functions, to ensure rapid and strategic allocation of the internal creative and freelance resources.
Do you take pride in managing project workflow in an agency setting? Are you accustomed to partnering with leadership + department heads to continuously challenge the existing size and shape of the internal team? Do you have demonstrated experience support workflow & process simplification from a strategic standpoint?
If so, please review the job responsibilities and requirements below and apply if interested and qualified.
Creative Resource Manager Responsibilities:
· Distributing all creative resources across various departments.
· Support the appropriate scrutiny of all creative briefs and provide solutions.
· Identify and onboard new relevant creative freelancers and suppliers.
· Coordinate and negotiate freelance and vendor contracts.
· Track ongoing pitches and pitch resources.
· Aid in process simplification wherever possible
· Collaborate with the appropriate internal stakeholders to consistently challenge the size and scope of the creative team while driving process utilization.
Creative Resource Manager Requirements:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or a related discipline.
· 5-8 years of fast-paced agency experience, preferably in the medical training & event field.
· Demonstrated capabilities in traffic management and aligning with creative resources.
· Proven capabilities in consulting with stakeholders to make resourcing decisions.
· Exceptional Project Management + Time Management skills.
· Proficient in Adobe CC, PM Software, and MS Office.
· Can-do attitude and the ability to build long-term relationships across the business.
· Existing network of freelance creative in Design, Copy, Project Management, Analytics, etc.
· Self-starter, highly motivated with a positive, can-do attitude.
· Excellent communication, literacy, people management, and calculation skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com