Creative Project Coordinator
Creative Project Manager – REMOTE
We are actively seeking a high energy, detail oriented Creative Project Coordinator who will assume responsibility for the entire creative production process, once final content has been approved for creative production and art working. Additionally, the Creative Project Coordinator will ensure that the creative assets are executed for digital and/or print production, per client requirements. This position is REMOTE for the time being, but may require a transition to in office in early 2021. Please review the job responsibilities and requirements below and apply if interested and qualified. Candidate locally to the Philadelphia Metro area are highly preferred.
Creative Project Manager Responsibilities:
· Facilitate creative production schedule, by working in conjunction with internal and external project management team and studio managers.
· Manage handoff of files to print vendors or to digital team.
· Ensure all appropriate source files and/or assets are complete and ready for next steps.
· Scheduling and managing proof reviews of all creative assets.
· Track / check that all proof reviews and amendments have been completed and correctly incorporated.
· Assist client engagement team and creative director with scoping of new assets.
· Examine all creative project plans with primary project manager to ensure appropriate timing is being allocated for creative production process, down to each asset type.
· Processing all creative freelancer, contractor, and vendor invoices
Creative Project Manager Requirements:
· BS/BA Degree in Graphic Design, Communications, Marketing, or a related discipline.
· 3-5 years of demonstrated experience working within an agency setting.
· Ability to work efficiently as part of a remote team.
· Proficiency in various technology platforms, MS Office, Google Workspace, Adobe CC, etc…
· Exception communications skills, both verbal and written.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com