12 + month contract
Job Profile Summary
To perform third party supplier-related legal drafting and contracting work for the company. This role will focus on reviewing, drafting and negotiating medium-complexity contracts.
Job Description Duties and Responsibilities
1. Supports the sourcing function by reviewing, drafting and negotiating commercial contracts of medium complexity as it relates to risk (information security, intellectual property infringement, financial exposure), impact to enterprise (urgency, business stakeholder), dollar amount, sourcing owner for business negotiation, length of contract and existence of category strategy.
2. Follows documented contracting processes, including engaging legal counsel and key stakeholders as a necessary and leveraging technical understanding of the contracting process.
3. Ensure contracts are timely negotiated and executed in a timely and accurate manner.
4. Interprets and communicates contract requirements, obligations, and risk exposures to key stakeholders, including sourcing professionals and business leaders.
5. Educates key stakeholders about commercial, legal, policy and other considerations in support of the negotiation process.
6. Follows quality control processes to meet expected service levels, and maintains a close working business relationship with companies commercial legal counsel.
7. Timely and accurately enters contract data into applicable contract management systems.
8. Understands service requirements across multiple business groups.
9. Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience required.
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a fast-paced commercial contracting environment, including negotiating legal terms of
Technical understanding of contractual terms required.
Ability to lead commercial contract negotiations. q Excellent attention to detail and strong analytical, drafting, and communication skills
Excellent client service and communication skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com