Professional Development Content Strategist (contractor – 2 positions)
Do you enjoy and take pride in bringing people together and collaborating to bring great content to life? Do you produce high-quality programming at events that leaves your customers wanting to come back for more? Are you someone that enjoys a fast-paced environment where your ideas are brought to life? If this sounds like you – our team is looking for a Content Strategist to join its Professional Development Learning Team.
The ideal candidate should have experience curating and creating compelling content. This individual will have strong writing, editing and proofreading skills and is able to meet timely deadlines, partner effectively with subject matter experts throughout the organization, and synthesize complex concepts into digestible content. This role reports to the Manager of Content Strategy on the Professional Development team.
What you will do:
- Identify and manage the development of content for our portfolio of Professional Development products, including events, eLearning and instructor-led courses.
- Contribute strategic ideas and themes that support the organization’s initiatives and help drive brand awareness and product usage.
- Identify subject matter experts in knowledge areas prioritized by the Professional Development Content Strategy.
- Identify opportunities to leverage existing and new content in different modalities.
- Collaborate with internal content developers and teams to bring the organization’s content to life through the company’s portfolio of Professional Development products.
- Collaborate with marketing colleagues, subject matter experts and other key business partners on an as-needed basis.
- Ability to work with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Work independently or collaboratively depending on project assigned.
Job duties posted are not all inclusive and may shift due to team assignments and workload.
What you bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in management, education, or related business discipline.
- 3 or more years’ experience working in developing or delivering successful educational conferences and trainings.
- Ability to transform complex ideas into clear and compelling content in a variety of consumable mediums.
- Proven success with content design and needs analysis for events, partnering with internal stakeholders to fully understand learning needs and expectations and presenting multiple options to meet established objectives.
- Demonstrated success in designing and implementing conferences and/or events for large audiences (ex. more than 500 attendees) (both in–person and virtual).
- A creative thinker who enjoys approaching their work with a high level of creativity and superior attention to detail.
- Strong relationship management skills, including demonstrated ability to work with all levels of staff, global customers and partners, volunteers, and external organizations with a track record of positive long-term outcome-based relationships.
- Impeccable writing, editing and communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative/cross-functional environment.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Knowledge, experience and ability to periodically travel, domestically and internationally, including weekends and holidays. Approximately 5-10% travel anticipated.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com