As a Copy Writer, you will be aligned with teams organized using Agile Marketing principles—especially one that plans and executes our virtual and hybrid/live events.
1. Write optimized and integrated marketing copy for targeted marketing webpages and event registration pages, emails for a variety of virtual events, scripts for webinars and other virtual or in-person events, and social media marketing to drive engagement with our events and to showcase our experts and innovation.
2. Create content iterations deployed through rapid tests, with a focus on maximizing conversion and other desired behaviors.
3. Contribute to event strategy development.
4. Create copy in line with strategy (content, brand, etc.), hypotheses, positioning, style guides, compliance, etc.
5. Collaborate closely with a design strategist to create cohesive and optimal client experiences.
6. Keep creative ambitions high—push team to stretch the boundaries by driving creativity and proposing bold ideas while honoring the brand.
7. Present mock-ups and final creative at necessary approval meetings.
Minimum five years related work experience. Background in writing web content and email marketing preferred.
Provide at least three writing samples with the application.
Excellent project and time management skills.
Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com