Admin/Coordinator – REMOTE
We are actively seeking a detail-oriented, people focused Coordinator for a contract assignment with one of our renowned, and growing client partners. As a Candidate Experience Coordinator within the Talent Acquisition team, you will handle a varied workload of scheduling, on-boarding, developing job descriptions, tracking candidates through the candidate experience journey. Additional responsibilities include offer tracking, resume sourcing/screening, job reconciliation, etc. The environment is a lively, close-knit team who will set you up for success and afford you every tool and resource you need to develop and grow your skillset.
Do you take pride in helping people through the candidate experience journey? Do you strive to provide exceptional Candidate Experience and maintain high levels of retention? Do you thrive in a fast-paced work environment?
If so, please review the job responsibilities and requirements below and apply if interested and qualified.
Candidate Experience Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Support companywide talent acquisition efforts by managing administration of job and offer approval tracking, and scheduling candidates.
- Assist in moving candidates through the pipeline via sourcing and screening.
- Work with TA team to create, modify and post positions as new openings become available.
- Maintain accuracy of postings across hiring platforms, to include closing out completed searches and providing touchpoints with candidates as needed
- Assist in navigating & implementing process changes and developing best practices to make hiring more efficient.
- Communicate effectively across all departments, with consistent follow up.
Candidate Experience Coordinator Requirements:
- BS/BA Degree in Business, Human Resources, Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in an HR related administrative / talent acquisition role.
- Previous experience scheduling interviews and coordinating schedules highly preferred.
- Proficiency with web-based, recruitment focused software applications and ATS systems.
- Proficiency in Google Suite, coupled with strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with a high-level of resiliency, along with demonstrated success in a rewarding, accountability-based culture.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; highly organized and a self-starter.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com