Call Center Associate
As a claims resolution specialist, you will play a vital role in the company’s success by providing a critical service to the business and its customers. As a member of the Auto Claims team, you will work in a dynamic and fast paced environment, responsible for meeting and exceeding goals and metrics that drive the success of the claims organization. You will take part in an accelerated training program which builds a solid foundation for your personal growth and development within the organization.
What’s in it For You?
- Career Development: 3-6 months temp to hire employment with comprehensive job training and continued mentorship ongoing.
- Starting pay: $24.00 / hour
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
- Benefits: Yes, both as a temp and when permanent.
- Trainee is responsible for performing claim processing and payment functions on non-complex claims for one or more lines of business in multiple states. Responsible for reviewing electronic claim files for completeness and following procedures for gathering missing information.
- Within specific guidelines, Trainee is responsible for outbound calls with a level of satisfaction that meets or exceeds the customers’ expectations. This is accomplished by responding in a polite, professional manner, matching their needs with company services.
- Develops recognition of coverages, claim processing requirements, and related data processing systems. Claims handled by this individual would not involve determining liability, questionable damages, investigation, personal injury or coverage issues.
- Utilizing established guidelines to obtain appraisals and other needed information from insured, advises insured as to proper course of action. Records additional information/data into the company’s network updating the electronic claim file.
- Applies basic communication skills to interpret caller’s inquiries and offers options. Sets up predetermined reserves on level 1 claim which includes managing outbound calls to insured to confirm next steps. Collects and files bills/documentation and sends outbound correspondence as needed.
- Manages appraisal, rental, and vendor processes. Confirms claim resolution and amount of payment.
- Ability to handle Claims Service Rep. activities as needed.
- Activities include: handling calls from phone queue to provide claim assistance, and identify complex claims that need to be reassigned.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- At least an Associate’s degree or working towards your Associate’s degree is strongly preferred.
- One to three years of experience in the areas of customer service, medical services, financial services, and/or working insurance claims knowledge preferred.
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers. Understands the importance of developing and maintaining cooperative relationships with others.
- Must have an energetic and positive attitude, serve as a key team player, and can easily adapt to new, different or changing situations. As well as the ability to cultivate an environment of teamwork and collaboration.
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of claims process and lines of business. Exhibits prescribed service behaviors that include empathy, positive attitude and patience when communicating with customers.
- Excellent organizational skills, time management and professionalism are key must-haves. Ability to mentor and develop others with enthusiasm to learn and grow within the industry.
- Proficiency in using and toggling between multiple computer applications, dual screens and MS Office products (Word/Excel).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org