Contract to hire opportunity.
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES: The Billing Associate/Accountant is responsible for invoicing clients within the accounting & billing department. The Associate is tasked with creating accurate and timely financial records for the organization.
- Invoice entry/creation in company’s NetSuite accounting system.
- Accounts receivable reconciliation and client follow up.
- Accounts payable entry, reconciliation and vendor follow up.
- Examine accounting records, including financial statements and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness and conformance to standards defined within the department.
- Reconcile client invoices with vendor cost of sales and other company payables.
- Report to the Sr. Accountant and/or Director of Finance of the organization.
- Assist as needed with backup for other team members.
- Assist as needed with month end and year-end financial and operating reports.
- Develop and implement proper record keeping of financial records, making use of current technology.
Bachelor’s degree (accounting/finance) preferred.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Previous experience with invoice entry, accounts receivable, accounts payable and cash collection.
Some financial statement analysis, including income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow. Tracking client invoices vs. vendor payables.
Monitoring monthly expenses, attention to detail, thoroughness, organization, analyzing information.
Experience Microsoft Office Suite and NetSuite ERP software is preferred.
Ability to manage multiple projects and meet monthly deadlines.
Work is performed in an office setting with some travel between local offices.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com