Duties and Responsibilities
- Leads the biweekly, monthly and/or quarterly invoicing cycles for assigned Business Lines. Communicates invoicing timelines to internal clients. Acts as primary liaison with internal clients for pre-invoice adjustments and invoicing questions.
- Maintains open communication channels with all clients to ensure a smooth flow of information regarding invoicing activities.
- Completes pre and post invoicing audits as necessary to ensure all clients are properly invoiced for appropriate services.
- Partners with the Business to design billing solutions for complex fee agreements.
- When billing issues arise, helps to identify the source/scope of the problem and promptly elevates to the Enterprise Support Team as necessary. Notifies clients as needed based on the extent and scope of the problem.
- Works closely with the Enterprise Support Team to resolve billing system issues; to recommend system enhancements; and to test system elevations.
- Establishes and maintains close working relationships with clients by providing timely and accurate responses to information requests.
- Generates and distributes management reporting according to established procedures/deadlines.
- Assists with aged receivable collections as necessary.
- Completes audits of other processes completed by the team such as daily WMS items, daily cash receipts processing, billing adjustments and IPA fee wires.
- Assists in tracking outstanding participant paid items.
- Answers the Billing & Receivables hotline and responds to questions sent to the Billing & Receivables Mailbox.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree (Accounting or Business preferred) or equivalent combination of training and work experience.
- Previous Accounts Receivable experience preferred.
- Strong technical knowledge – Microsoft proficiency (Excel, Word) and knowledge of Financial systems.
- Strong business knowledge or ability to learn quickly- including Outside Funds, Defined Benefits and Defined Contribution.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Excellent communication skills – including verbal, written and presentation abilities.
- Flexibility and strong time management skills required.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org