Bilingual Customer Service Call Center
*Bilingual Spanish speaking agents needed!
HOME SECURITY – CUSTOMER AMBASSADOR
Our Client, is a growing home security company, offering customers a DIY home security and automation system. Our client is looking for energetic people to assist customers over the phone. Call center positions begin at Customer Service or Technical Support, and can move rapidly through our Career Path Program based on individual competencies, performance and ability to learn new skills. This is an exciting time to join us and start building a career!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
In our call center environment, you will:
· Provide outstanding customer service to our customers.
· Proactively take ownership of open issues and interface successfully with other departments and multiple levels of management.
· Ensure customer satisfaction by resolving issues on the first call whenever possible.
· Determine further action or completion on customer cases received.
· Follow-up with the customer until the issue is resolved.
· Multi-task while keeping the customer engaged.
· Make decisions independently.
· Diffuse escalated conversations.
· Read and comprehend documents.
· Update account information including billing.
· Basic understanding of home security, home automation, as well as how the internet, computers, and phones work.
· Identify, analyze, troubleshoot, and solve software and hardware issues for connectivity, communication, and reliability of a home security system.
· Constantly learn, expand, and share your knowledge.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
MUST BE BILINGUAL (SPANISH)
· Customer service oriented with excellent communication and troubleshooting skills.
· Must be a team player.
· Creative troubleshooter, driven to solve an issue.
· Knowledge of Mac/PC, Android and iOS operating systems desired.
· Knowledge of home networks including wireless configuration.
· Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
· Prior Customer Service &/ or Call Center experience a plus, but not required.
EMPLOYEE COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
· Competitive base pay.
· Career path from Customer Care Specialists level I-to-Management, with rapid movement through our Career Path Program.
· Monthly performance incentive that corresponds with career path movement.
· Medical, Vision, Dental.
· 401K, Health Savings Account, Flex Spending Account.
· Paid Time Off.
**This position is more than a job, it is the start of a career and an opportunity to work in a fun and exciting environment, make new friends and have a rewarding future!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com