At least a six month contract, likely to be extended, with potential for hire.
The successful candidate will review and process applications efficiently and accurately, using established procedures and processes. The candidate will respond to consistently high volume of customer contacts through multiple channels in an accurate, timely, and professional manner. Also, ensure program administration requests and related inquiries, such as Continuing Certification Requirements Program (CCR), Credential Application Review, Certification Audits and Exam Delivery requests are processed in a timely, professional, and accurate manner to meet or exceed defined service standards.
The ideal candidate will have prior call center experience paired with a proficiency in MS Office and capability of learning internal systems to manage customer data. Hours for this position can range between 8:00AM to 8:00 PM, Monday through Saturday.
- High school diploma or equivalency; post-secondary education is preferred.
- Generally, 1 or more years’ experience in service and/or fast-paced, high-volume environment and support of team goals with a rapidly growing organization.
- Demonstrated ability to handle difficult situations professionally and with poise
- Excellent customer care skills with the ability to meet customer needs.
- Technical proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Critical thinking and strong problem solving skills
- Must have strong organizational, multi-tasking and time management skill sets.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org