AEM Content Author
We are looking to bring on an experienced AEM Author. In this role you will aid in updating content in the website based upon content that editors and developers will provide. Edits could range from content, pictures, and other media. Additionally, you will be identifying and resolving issues, maintaining relationships with business partners, and determining data requirements to manage marketing operations.
1. Manages development of content and asset requirements to execute creation of new or modification of existing webpages. Executes the placement of content and assets for internal and external websites using content management system.
2. Collaborates with internal partners to meet business needs. Identifies, evaluates, and resolves issues. Troubleshoots content related issues.
3. Identifies improvements in support of business needs and serves as subject matter expert on content management. Creates and suggests updates to procedural documentation for web management processes.
4. Maintains broad awareness of changing technology/applications, trends, client needs, and legislative changes to proactively support creation and testing of marketing/communication materials.
5. Documents procedures and determines impact of content delivery across different channels and
6. Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience
Minimum of two years related work experience
Experience authoring webpages in Adobe Experience Manager
Experience authoring in other content management systems (CMS) and digital asset
management systems (DAM) such as TeamSite a plus.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com