Accounts Payable Coordinator
· Codes, scans and enters property management community-related invoices for Accounts Payable through DocuSign on a weekly basis.
· Writes all property management checks and gives to Property Management Controller for signature
· Reviews PECO bills to ensure bills are only for vacant units – notifies Community Managers of issues /discrepancies
· Maintains Contract Report for each community which includes maintaining a database of Contracts that tie to the report.
· Reviewing the Contract Report, notify Property Manager and Property Management Controller of expiring contracts.
· Audits Tenant files to ensure 100% compliance with Tenant approvals, lease agreement and other tenant transactions are accurate.
· Ensures all tenant refunds are issued within 30 days of move-out date after Final Account Statements (FAS) are approved by the VPWPM before release of funds
· Assists with compiling and entry of the yearly community budgets
o Review monthly budget variances with WPM team and Property Management Controller
o Verify the accuracy of the Rent Roll at the beginning of each month
- Maintains timely and accurate filing, and keeps accounts payable current
- Maintains Realpage software with the current vendor information including address, phone number, tax ID and insurance certificate
- Resolves miscellaneous payables issues
- Assists with preparation of 1099s for vendors and form 1096/1099R
· Assists Community Managers and Leasing Agents with procedures affecting accounting
· Submit monthly electricity rates to RealPage
· Submit all Velocity related invoices RealPage
· Uses Annual Budgets, Actual Results and Industry Standards to find operating expense deficiencies and reports findings to Property Management Controller
· Prepare the Property Management weekly Monday leasing activity report and send to the VPWPM for distribution
· Prepare the daily Current Accounts Receivable Report
· Prepare the utility Benchmarking report for our large apartment buildings
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
· 3+ years’ experience in accounting or finance
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
· Knowledge of accounting software (i.e. RealPage)
· High level of organization and attention to detail and strong project tracking and follow-up skills
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org