Come join a growing financial technology company that’s leading the marketplace lending industry. This position will participate in the on-going development of back office processes, including A/R, A/P and other projects, to support the planned growth of the company.
- Maintain AP and AR sub-ledgers
- Assist in cash reconciliation process
- Preparation of well-supported, accounting-related journal entries to ensure compliance with accounting policies and procedures.
- Preparation of well-supported account reconciliations to ensure integrity of account balances. Research and propose resolution for discrepancies or identified issues
- Interact with business groups to determine appropriate accruals and expenses for the month and compare them to projections made by FP&A
- Work directly with external auditors/consultants
- Work with team to build in process efficiencies that can enhance the accuracy of the financial close process
- Participate in the development and execution of new back office processes to accommodate company’s plans for growth
- Provides support for various accounting and finance projects, as needed.
- BS in Accounting
- Basic knowledge of US GAAP and practical application in a corporate accounting environment
- Experience with ERP Systems. Oracle Fusion experience a plus.
- 1-3 years of overall accounting experience at a major/mid-level accounting firm or public company
- Strong reconciliation and analytical skills
- Aptitude for technology driven platforms (SQL, RPA) a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office such as Excel (pivot and lookup tables).
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and work with multiple deadlines.
- Strong problem solving techniques and demonstrated ability to work independently and as a member of multi-disciplined teams.
- An overall can-do attitude, the ability to grasp new concepts quickly, and willingness to adapt to a dynamic work environment.
In addition to the interview process, all candidates will need to evidence their initiative, level of analytical reasoning, teamwork and ability to collaborate on projects, adaptability, and strength in verbal and written skills by completing a separate candidate assessment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org