Account Manager, Talent Acquisition
Account Manager, Talent Acquisition – Philadelphia, PA
Infinia Search is actively seeking an Account Managers for our Philadelphia Metro office. The Account Manager will facilitate, build, and nurture both talent and client relationships. The Account Manager owns the entirety of the Candidate Journey from sourcing, identifying, vetting, and qualifying, through supporting contractors while on assignments. In conjunction with the Infinia Search Business Development team, the Account Manager will balance both client-facing and talent-focused initiatives. The ideal candidate will offer experience working directly with clients on talent strategy, candidate presentation, interview scheduling, feedback gathering, and the successful onboarding of selected talent.
Please review the responsibilities and requirements below and apply if interested and qualified.
Account Manager Responsibilities:
· Curating talent delivery strategy, including job advertising, social networking, and referral generation.
· Maintaining accurate talent & client notes in the applicant tracking system.
· Following up with existing talent to ensure quality, aid in retention, and seek to identify additional partnership opportunities.
· Consistently build relationships with the talent to establish a steady pipeline for targeted roles.
· Conducting interviews with talent by video and phone to qualify for specific client roles.
· Identifying new business leads via talent & client communications.
Account Manager Requirements:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or a related discipline.
· 1-3 years of related work experience in talent acquisition/recruiting, preferred.
· Strong client-facing communication skills, with a focus on customer experience.
· Demonstrated capabilities in strategically prioritizing deliverables and workload.
· Self-starter, with a high level of motivation and self-direction
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org