Account Manager, Client Services
Account Manager – Bala Cynwyd, PA
We are actively seeking an energetic, client-focused Account Manager for a well-known Healthcare company in the Philadelphia, PA area. The Account Manager is primarily responsible for the management of the recruitment, hiring, staffing, and scheduling of caregivers to meet patients’ needs. The Account Manager will develop relationships with clients, consumers, and referral sources to determine open needs, successful placements, as well as identify additional business opportunities. Please review the job responsibilities and requirements below and apply if interested and qualified. This position is located on-site in Bala Cynwyd, PA and candidates must have reliable transportation to be considered.
Account Manager Responsibilities:
· Develop and execute strategies to attract, screen, and hire quality healthcare professionals.
· Completes necessary reference checks on the candidate’s background and work experience.
· Negotiate salary and terms and conditions of employment with candidates.
· Manage and schedule direct care workers and field staff for initial placement and ongoing assignments.
· Maintain regular contact to and develops relationships with active clients, consumers, and referral sources to identify current staffing needs and requirements, projected openings, and potential new business opportunities.
· Ensure confidentiality of all consumer records and personnel files in accordance with agency and HIPAA guidelines.
· Ensure all services, functions, and employee practices are in accordance with EOE laws.
· Demonstrate a commitment to advancing company culture and growth.
Account Manager Requirements:
· BS Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or a related discipline (preferred)
· 1-3 years of experience in a customer or client-facing role.
· Demonstrated ability to solve problems and provide workable solutions in real-time.
· Excellent communication skills and strong relationship-building experience.
· Strong analytical, organizational, and leadership skills.
· COVID-19 vaccine required for consideration.
Diversity and Equality:
Infinia Search is an equal opportunity employer, meaning all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. We ensure that all individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com