Account Director, Pharma/Lifesciences (HYBRID)
We are actively seeking a solutions-oriented leader for our client partner, a team of industry experts who deliver commercial and medical capability interventions to drive breakthrough business performance. This individual will be self-motivated and proactive when building strong relationships with clients. They will have a proven track record in building strong client relationships that grow business and are comfortable in a fast-paced, agency environment. This position may require some days on-site in the Philadelphia office and candidates must be able to reliably commute to be considered. Please review the job responsibilities and requirements below and apply if interested and qualified.
Account Director – Pharma/Lifesciences: Responsibilities
- Provide solutions-oriented account leadership for excellent client engagement.
- Interrogate, interpret, write, and challenge agency and client briefs to guide the client through the process from start to finish.
- Act as the key liaison between agency and client, providing guidance and oversight for all parties by creating value and excellent results while also leading a variety of delivery teams.
- Acquire and build a thorough understanding of the client’s objectives and work collaboratively with the internal departments to deliver against these objectives.
- Be accountable for multiple and varied budgets, appropriately resource projects, and drive the successful delivery of projects while acting as the client’s main point of contact from briefing to delivery and post-project reviews.
Account Director – Pharma/Lifesciences: Requirements
- 5+ years with proven experience developing and furthering client relationships, as well as leading communication and content delivery requirements.
- Experience working with clients in the pharmaceutical space.
- Excellent project management skills, financial management, and commercial acumen.
- Naturally demonstrates passion, innovation, and integrity in client service.
- Calm and professional under pressure, able to take decisions and provide clear direction.
Diversity and Inclusion
Infinia Search is an equal opportunity employer, meaning all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. We ensure that all individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com